We are passionate about everything gap years and adventure travel. We aim to be the best we can and are focused on providing quality and excellence. If you would like to join our successful and growing team, please get in touch.
At Gapforce, we are proud to offer unrivaled experience in structured gap year programs, volunteer projects and extreme expeditions. Founded in 1989, the Gapforce family takes great pride in organising unique, exciting gap year and group programs that enable young people to become global citizens and make a real impact on the world.
We’re looking for an intelligent, motivated and proactive person to join our growing team in the role of Operations Coordinator.
You will work as part of our Operations team with a variety of fun and challenging responsibilities across all areas of our business. Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task are key skills when dealing with overseas field staff, team members, partners and customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get into the travel industry within an industry-leading company that prides itself on providing exceptional experiences around the globe.
- Liaise with our overseas field staff (discuss upcoming programs, any dietary requirements, passport issues etc.).
- Accompany our Schools Manager on presentations to schools (present and share our programs with parents and teachers).
- Help to brief program participants on what to pack, what their trip involves, as well as answer and follow up on any questions they may have.
- Ensure participants' relevant travel documents are in order (including passports, visa, flights and travel insurance documents). Answer pre-departure questions.
- General office duties as required by the Operations Manager.
- Have you completed independent travel and maybe a gap year?
- Have you lived independently at University or College?
- We don’t expect you to be a gifted public speaker, however our interview process will include a brief presentation on a travel topic we supply.
- Fluency in a second language (German, Danish or Swedish) would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Working for Gapforce includes some great perks including; a generous bonus scheme and travel to our destinations, role training and continuous personal development, regular pub outings, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
Salary guide – £18k – £21k + Bonus/Overseas Travel
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com letting us know why you are applying and that you're ready to step into a new, exciting career. We look forward to hearing from you.
We look forward to hearing from you!Contact Us
Join Our Expedition Team
Become a World Class Expedition Leader and lead trips around the worldFind Out More